Probate matters can be incredibly confusing, complicated and overwhelming. There are a lot of elements to factor in, apply for, sign for, provide proof, review, look up and so on. Could hiring a female Probate Lawyer be the difference to efficiently administering all areas of probate?
That’s why, in a recent interview, I explained the benefits of using a female solicitor to apply for your probate.
It’s a pink job, I said!
This is in no way disrespecting my equally capable male counterparts, but it is certainly a field where I know that my clients (male and females) recognise the female touch that I bring to the table. A level of thoroughness, experience and empathy that gets the probate process running smoothly. Multi-tasking and juggling are my forte!
Probate & Deceased Estates
We recognise that when you need to deal with a lawyer to handle a deceased estate, you are already stressed, time-poor and facing a very difficult challenge in your life at that time. You’ve lost someone no-doubt very close to you and are probably dealing with difficult family members who may or may not be as well-intentioned as they should. The legal documents and the extensive to-do list seems overwhelming.
Susan Kirkby and the team at Kirkby & Associates can help you!
- All matters of Wills & Estates including:-
- Interpreting the Will
- Advising the key named people of their roles and responsibilities
- All communication with trustees and executors
- Dealing with intestate matters (where there is no will)
- Letters of Administration applications (when the Will is deemed invalid or is absent)
- Estate assets and liabilities identification
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Informing government bodies (such as Medicare, ATO, Centrelink and Veterans Affairs)
- Collect details of assets including bank accounts, loans, superannuation, shares, and insurance payouts
- Family mediation and negotiation
- Apply for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions
It’s a confusing time, and there is a lot to do. Susan Kirkby and the team will help you understand the process and work with you to help administer and finalise the legal and financial matters pertaining to the Will.
Conveniently located in Macquarie Park, North Ryde, near the train & buses with parking available, you can call 02 9847 3800 to make an appointment.
Contact Susan Kirkby, our experienced and personable Probate Lawyer now, on 02 9847 3800.